Online Content Writer
I ♥ Writing
Do you love writing too? Some people don’t enjoy it as much as others, but they need to do it. And while there are people who appear to have a natural way with words, we’re not born with the talent to communicate with words. Like many things in life crafting content is a skill we learn.
You’re here because you need help with your writing or you’re after ideas and information.
I help creative entrepreneurs and businesses with blog writing.
While my blog also contains useful advice and ideas on:
- Creative writing (fiction and nonfiction).
- Online content.
You may have started your creative, entrepreneurial blog already. Perhaps you’ve posted a few times, but things are slowly unraveling. Most bloggers start out hard before posts become less frequent and ideas dry up. While you may still have plenty of ideas, there’s the struggle to get those ideas out of your thoughts and onto the page.
And then there’s the time issue. You have to weigh up running your creative business with blogging about it.
On top of everything, you may have no idea how to write for the web or how to build an online audience.
No worries! Help is here.
Hello, I’m Tina an online content writer
I am also described as a:
- Blog Ghostwriter.
- Freelance writer.
- Online author.
- Creative writer.
I work in two writing worlds. I write fiction, but I’m also passionate about writing for the web. If there’s one word that best describes both interests, it’s creative.
But I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. While my creativity ignites in my subconscious soup along with imagination, chaos and other irregularities, I also enjoy planning and working with rules. That’s why I like copywriting.
And the best thing about being creative? It’s knowing how to break rules.
My online content writing niche
I work with individual artists. Creative entrepreneurs who are:
- Visual artists.
However, I also accept online content writing opportunities outside my speciality. I work with:
- Creative Media Agencies.
- Health care businesses.
- Professional business services.
How can I help you write for the web?
Writing for the web requires skills and knowledge that differ from writing a book or print copy. Online copywriting in itself is an art form with its own set of guidelines and structures.
As an online content writer my aim is to give you more time to do what you love.
In The Blog
You’ll find articles and blog posts that span both creative and technical topics. Rather than keep my two worlds separated, I prefer to show them off together.
- Technical topics cover writing for the web, self-hosted websites and WordPress.
- Creative topics explore my personal journey as a creative writer. It includes mixed media, poetry, writing samples and research.
- Reviews reflect on books, television, movies, radio and other forms of digital entertainment.
- Life Musings mill over everything else including world cultural events.
Where else do I write?
Since 2012, HubPages have regularly featured my articles. Recently, Maven acquired Hubpages. My previous accolades with HubPages include ‘Article of the Day’ on the homepage. Visitors have also read my articles over 230,000 times.
In addition to the Maven acquisition, HubPages now select high-quality content for publishing on niche websites. Every article I submit to a niche site gets accepted.
I frequently conduct research to better understand the subject and themes I choose to write about, but research to me is more than just discovering archival information.
So, who was I was before I became an online writer?
My business career began as a telemarketer. While it’s not something you usually want to brag about, telemarketing gave me an edge for persuasive script writing and speaking.
Since then, I’ve worked my way up into business administrative and management roles including:
- Marketing (helping to run marketing campaigns and updating websites).
- Office Management (controlling things behind the scenes).
- Accounting (oh, boy number crunching was just boring!).
- Customer Service (supervising a call centre).
- Human Resources (I really enjoyed the writing aspects).
Of course, before all that began, I was a stage actor. But, there just wasn’t enough money to pay for my rent and other bills. So, I began telemarketing to support my acting career. Not long after, I discovered money was rather useful. “Oh-my-gawd, I can now buy a computer!” I ditched the typewriter and began a love affair with digital writing.
Here’s my credentials… what I have achieved on paper:
Certified tertiary courses
- Master of Arts (Writing) (2017, Swinburne University of Technology).
- Cert IV in Human Resources (2011, AHRI).
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship (2002, Achaeus, QEW Programme).
- Advanced Diploma in Acting (ARTTS International (UK), 1993).
- Diploma in Music (Voice) (1992, Queensland Conservatorium of Music, Griffith University).
- The Online Marketing Fundamentals (2017, Google’s Digital Garage)
- Online Advertising (2014, OUA)
- Concepts in Game Development (2013, OUA)
- Writing for the Web (2013, OUA)
- User Experience for the Web (2013, OUA)
- Adult learning certificate in HTML4 (1999, TAFE).
As an emerging author
Who doesn’t want to get published? I also want to help authors create believable fictional worlds that linger in the reader’s imagination. In addition, I want to share my creative writing processes to inspire and help others.
If you have a website or business blog….
You need consistent, relevant and original content. Content tailored for your business brand. My content writing services offer affordable packages. But as I prefer to do the writing myself because that’s what I love doing, my client openings are limited . So hurry, find out more about my online content and article writing plans.